Precession of the Equinoxes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Precession of the Equinoxes

A private modern-day zodiac RPG.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Rules & Regulations

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kaboom
Admin
Kaboom

Rules & Regulations Empty
PostSubject: Rules & Regulations   Rules & Regulations EmptyFri Jun 13, 2008 4:27 pm

Rules that are NOT meant to be broken.

• o1. Despite the fact that I'm the big bad "admin" other than layout and general stuff I won't be moderating anything. You're all responsible for posting; I won't be badgering anyone like I did at Marmalade to post.

• o2. Please keep OOC talk in the chatbox.

• o3. Romance. When I created this forum, I had to agree to Terms and Conditions that specifically stated that sexual content is strictly prohibited. Therefore I must ask that everyone keep their sex logs either off-site, on LiveJournal or the like, or to a very minimum. I know we all like slash here so I'll let a few sex logs slide, but please be careful.

• o4. No godmoding, powerplay, etc. Also - this roleplay is third-person past tense.

• o5. Villians, static characters, etc., are free game to be played by anyone. The character you play is yours alone, but everyone else is free to play any non-zodiac character. Though I must advise that if someone is RPing another character, say, a zodiac kid's girlfriend, it's not fair to suddenly have a drunkard run her over with a car. No. Use common sense, and ask.

• o6. Zodiac kids can be badly wounded but cannot be killed. So don't be killing people, k.

• o7. Please post regularly. As I said before, I won't be policing posts, but posting a few times a day would be fabulous.

• o8. HAVE FUN. I DEMAND IT.
Back to top Go down
http://kaboom.livejournal.com

Rules & Regulations
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Precession of the Equinoxes :: General :: Before You Begin-
Jump to: